NPP has five A to Z manufacturing plants, four in China and one in Vietnam. The company established offices on four continents. It has built a truly global manufacturing, marketing, and after-sales service network.
NPP focuses on R&D, manufacturing and sales of traditional and new energy products, including
valve-regulated lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries, and solar panels. At present, the company
has five independent manufacturing plants, four in China (Dongguan, Guangzhou, Henan and
Hunan) and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. NPP has sales offices all over mainland China and
overseas sales subsidiaries in North America, Europe, and Africa. It has built a truly global
manufacturing, distribution, marketing and after-sales service network.
NPP products are manufactured based on strong technical expertise, coupled with advanced
manufacturing equipment. With professional Management and R&D Team, the company acquired
ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environment management system, and ISO18001
health and safety management system certifications. Furthermore, Chenzhou NPP Power Co., Ltd.
was certified as a high-tech enterprise in China.
We pay great attention to the quality of our products. Strict quality control from the raw materials
to the finished products ensures every battery reaches the highest quality standards. NPP
products own a variety of international certificates and comply with all applicable standards.
Second phase of Vietnam factory expansion
African office & warehouse established in Lagos, Nigeria
5th factory founded in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, a total area of 72,280 square meters
European office & warehouse established in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
4th factory founded in Dongguan, manufacturing lithium batteries and solar panels
North American office & warehouse established in Los Angeles, USA
3rd factory founded in Chenzhou, a total area of 200,000 square meters
Total 16 sales offices located in China
2nd factory founded in Jiaozuo, a total area of 70,000 square meters
Shenyang & Xi’an offices established
Beijing, Shenzhen & Chengdu offices established
Shanghai & Guangzhou offices established
1st factory founded in Guangzhou, with a total area of 40,000 square meters
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To generate new sales, establish new accounts and maintain current accounts as well as to grow them consistently for the territory assigned.
Collect and be aware consistently of market information regarding not only the customers but also competitors and general trends of the market.
General Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible for but not limited to:
• Generate new sales on a consistent basis;
• Achieve established sales target;
• Generate new accounts on a consistent basis;
• Main and grow existing accounts;
• Providing general support for the Sales Director and General Manager;
• Gather market information and provide useful analysis data in order to increase sales;
• Processing customer orders: checking availability, communication with a customer for particular issues;
• Provide stock forecast and control of the stock of his or her customers for overall stock management;
• Issuing a proforma invoice, sending to a customer for acknowledgment, once signed, give an order to Logistics;
• Checking the correct application of contract terms and conditions upon all orders;
• Ensuring confidentiality of sensitive communications and company information;
• Price and condition negotiations.
• Turnover and profit responsible.
• Ready to travel when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years international B2B sales experience or 5 years of sales support experience. The higher the experience is a plus.
• Fluent in English. Any other language particularly on the territory assigned will be a major plus.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and any other specific administrative application used by the department.
• Able to travel when required
• Good sales communication and negotiation skills
• Good interpersonal and effective business communication skills.
• Good general understanding of business processes.
• Team player and self-motivation.
• Good technical skills.
• Ability to react rapidly and calmly to changing goals and tight deadlines.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong organizational ability.
• Professional and mature attitude.
• Ability to handle sensitive information and ensure confidentiality.
• Ability to cope with fast-changing priorities and fluctuations in workload.
• Must be able to take on a pro-active role as a (key) team member.
If you are interested in this job position, please contact us.